Monday, March 21, 2011

Creature of Habit

I am a good shopper. And, I like new clothes... a lot. But, this quality only applies to clothes, shoes and accessories.


I have had the same car for 9 1/2 years. It has 211,000 miles on it. (No joke).

I moved into my house over 3 years ago, and with the exception of a few things I bought and refurbished from the swap meet, and a few minor details like pillows and such, I haven't re-done a thing.

I have had the same sheets and duvet cover for 8 years. And, I have washed them so much that they are not nearly the color they used to be. The buttons on the duvet do not stay closed. And, both have holes.

I assume anyday now my car will die a slow miserable death. After which, I intend to get a new one. And, I have no desire to change any of the furniture or decor in my house. But, it's time for some new sheets. In fact, it's way past time.
So, thanks to my lovely and sweet mommy (and West Elm), these beautiful new sheets and duvet cover are on the way to my house.

I am currently in love with grey. The rest of my room has yellow, red and blue accents. It all sounds heavenly. I can hardly wait until they make it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment