Wednesday, September 8, 2010

What went wrong?!? - Dear J.Crew

There are certain designers I LOVE. But, will probably NEVER buy, because of their ridiculously over-priced clothes - Jason Wu, 3.1 Phillip Lim, Oscar De La Renta, Alexander McQueen (well, if he were still here, sigh...) , Valentino, Salvatore Ferragamo, Elizabeth & James, Carolina Herrera, etc.
Carolina
Jason
Oscar

D&G (the more contemporary version of Dolce & Gabbana) is another one of those designers. I love love love D&G! There is a D&G store just minutes from my house. Sometimes I walk back and forth by it, paying homage to its glory and fabulousness! But, never ever ever have I purchased anything there. Though, I did once try on a D&G dress when I was looking for something to wear to a wedding. I fell in love! And, as I am sure you've all gathered by now, I don't fall in love easily!

Whenever I see D&G I looking at it longingly, wondering if we will ever share anything beautiful... sigh... and then I walk over to J. Crew and settle.

But, it seems as if lately, I can't even afford J. Crew.

Lace Vest $495!

Sequin Pants (UGLY &...) $650!

Bazaar Shift Dress $600!

Sequin Tank $495!

What went wrong??? Somebody needs to remind J. Crew that they are just J. Crew! Who wants to do it???

No comments:

Post a Comment