Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Looking "All Businessy".

Today I got dressed. For real. First there was rain in California, which lasted a while, then there was a blizzard in NYC, then I came home to more rain... and, well, I didn't feel like getting dressed, I just wanted to hang out in sweats, which of course I didn't, because you see at my office you can only wear sweats if the boss is gone AND you pair them with a t-shirt that is entirely too little and says "Free Hugs". And, well, I don't have one of those.

But, today is a beautiful day. And, I felt like getting dressed for work. So, I did. And, my co-worker told me I looked "all businessy", which I know isn't a word. But, I took that as a compliment, which I am sure was not what he intended it to be, but oh well! Also, Jackie told me I look like a "man-slayer". And, even though I have no idea what that means, of course I also took it as a compliment. That's how I became so self-assured, what can I say?!?


No comments:

Post a Comment