Monday, January 17, 2011

Steal of Deal 2010 (Accessories)

I have an entire little jewelry dresser... and hair things galore! But, I am so so so ridiculous, because I never really wear them. Well, occasionally I will wear a hair thing or a necklace, but hardly ever, and never together.

Oh, and I forgot, embarrassingly, I have a little night stand that has three drawers - all filled with belts. But, I wear belts a lot.
Still, I bought some darling really inexpensive accessories last year. And, if I ever get it together, I might wear some. Wait for it....
GAP (purse) - $15
J.Crew (via Ebay) - $20 (I also bought the same necklace in yellow off ebay, it was also $20!)
New York & Company - $9
J. Crew - $12 (It's a belt, I wore it here.)
Banana Republic - $20
Piperlime - $18 (doesn't really look like this, but it's SUPER cute and I actually wear it!)
Ann Taylor Loft - $10
Nordstrom - $15
Piperlime - $15
Nordstrom - $20

Whew, I bought A LOT of stuff in 2010 (and I only blogged about some of it - yikes).

No comments:

Post a Comment